Shark Tank Season 7 Update
This season we’ve had 100 contestants appear on ABC’s Shark Tank! Although the season hasn’t wrapped up quite yet, here are a few cool stats covering season 7:
- Since the first episode of Season 7, 100 companies have appeared in 25 episodes
- 58 Contestants have walked away with a deal!
- 42 Contestants left without a shark
- Over $19M has been invested in Shark Tank contestants this season. ($19,395,999 to be exact)
- Lori Greiner has the most cash invested in Shark Tank contestants this season
- In addition to cash invested, Lori has invested in the greatest amount Shark Tank companies this season (24)
- Barbara Corcoran has invested in the fewest (6)
- Barbara has the highest average equity percentage in the companies she has invested in (20.4%)
|Kevin O’ Leary||$2,013,333||17.7%|
|Chris Sacca (Guest)||$620,000||5.2%|
|Ashton Kutcher (Guest)||$250,000||13%|
Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter as we live tweet the show! We’ve got an all-new episode this Friday on ABC.
Photos: ABC Shark Tank